Become a Member of the Gallatin Valley Newcomers Club
Member benefits include:
- Monthly luncheons, with informative and interesting programs
- Monthly Mingle & Munch coffees, a very informal way to mix with other members
- Interest groups, which offer a wide variety of activities – such as book clubs, outdoor activities, card games, artistic opportunities. Click here to find out more about Interest Groups.
- Monthly excursions to places of interest in our local area
- Monthly newsletters, which keep you up to date on planned events
But most of all, our organization is composed of over 400 fascinating members who have unique backgrounds and experiences, and who are members because they find great value in the friendships they have developed. As a volunteer-led organization, our members work together to facilitate opportunities for our fellow-members. We also work together to support our local community in a variety of ways.
You do not need to be a member to attend one of our luncheons or coffees, so please consider joining us for one of these gatherings to find out what we’re all about. Go to our home page for info on upcoming events.
Members receive secure access to our website. Once you login to your account on the website, you will have access to information about GVNC monthly events, the newsletter, the Member Directory and much more. Your information is always safe and secure – we never use it for any purpose outside of GVNC contact.
Join GVNC Today:
- Click the Sign Up Now button below.
- Enjoy the benefits of your membership!
For more information, email email@example.com with your questions about GVNC membership