Getting Started with the New Website
Welcome to our new GVNC website. We heard you and we have undertaken this website redesign project to address many of your helpful requests:
- Branding more in tune with our mission including an updated logo
- More intuitive to navigate
- Updated look & feel
- Easier checkout process for booking events
- Record of all personal bookings on your personal account that you can view when you are logged in under My Account
- Independent Password Reset capabilities
- Private information only accessible to members
- Auto Renew capabilities for those who choose it at the time of your renewal
- And much more
In order for you to get the most value from your GVNC membership, we ask that you Login to the new website HERE where you can review and update your member info, discover new member resources, and reset your password to maintain optimal security of your account.
Steps -by-step instructions:
- Click Login
- Type your email address in the first box.
- Enter your current password in the next box. If you don’t recall your password, click on “Lost your password?” and you will be led through the password reset process.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with your “My Account” page. From the left menu, choose & update these items to ensure your most up-to-date member info is there: Profile Settings, Account Settings, Interest/Skills/Experience.
- Also, take some time to explore the other menu items on My Account page. Some items are the same as the old website, but others have been added to give you even more information.
- Whenever you are logged into the website, the My Account menu item at the top right of each page will be visible. Just click on it to take you to the My Account page with all these resources.
Kindly take some time to explore all the other pages in the website, as well. You will be able to better understand where GVNC resources, information and upcoming event info is located on the website to make your experience more valuable.
Thank you – and welcome to our new Website!! If you need help or have questions, our web team will be at upcoming coffees and luncheons to assist you. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.