Become a Member of the Gallatin Valley Newcomers Club
Member benefits include:
- Monthly luncheons, which have informative and interesting speakers
- Monthly coffees, a very informal way to mix with other members
- Interest groups, which offer a wide variety of activities – such as Book Clubs, Skiing, Mah Jongg, Bridge, Golf. Click here to find out more about Interest Groups .
- Monthly excursions to places of interest in our local area
- Monthly newsletters, which keep you up to date on planned events
But most of all, our organization is composed of over 250 fascinating women who all have unique backgrounds and experiences, and who are members because they find great value in the friendships they have developed.
You may attend three GVNC functions without before membership is required. Consider attending a luncheon or a coffee to find out what we’re all about!
Members receive secure access to our website and information. Once you login to the Member section of the website, you will have access to information on GVNC monthly events, the newsletter, and the Member Directory. Your information is always safe and secure- we never use it for any purpose outside of GVNC contact.
Join GVNC Today!
- Complete the Membership Form (online or print and mail)
- Submit dues payment $25.00 (online or via check)
- Enjoy the benefits of your membership!
For more information, contact Membership Chairman Catherine Hogan-Kalmanson – email Catherine
If you prefer to mail your forms and payments please mail to:
Gallatin Valley Newcomers Club
PO Box 10896
Bozeman, MT 59719